Thursday, July 4, 2013

Book Review: THE ROCKER THAT NEEDS ME by Terri Anne Browning



SYNOPSIS:

The Demon…
I’ve been fighting my own demons for most of my life. The alcohol seems to numb the pain, but it never makes the nightmares go away. All I want in life is a little peace. When I met my angel it felt like I found it, but there is so much 
standing between us. Why does she have to be so young…?

The Demon’s Angel…
Meeting Drake was the best thing to ever happen to me. I found my friend, my soul mate. But he lets my age stand between us. There is something that haunts him, and I selfishly want to be the one that helps him conquer his ghosts. If he would just let me in, let me closer, I think I could help him…

MY REVIEW : 

Drake and Lana's story is finally revealed (thank you Ms Browning for the ARC) ….. its HOT HOT HOT!

so, i promised Ms Browning that the review will not contain any spoilers and its sooooo impossible to do! lol

soooo il just say this...

  • i found out the reason of Drake's nightmares thus the excessive drinking
  • i finally got it why Lana choose her school
  • Gabriella Moreitti …… oh girl i hope you already set an appointment with your hair stylist lol 
  • and Lana's mom??? gosh she really got around rockstars!!!

i love this series sooooo much i remember the day i read Nik & Emmie's story  i just fell in love with the characters, not only the scenes are sooo hot but the emotions and the circumstances that the characters are into had that reality written on it.  these Demon members are very alpha protective of the girls and i love it! i mean whats not to love right? you'll still read how Emmie rules the world with her cellphone, Jesse is solo like a father to Lana, and Shane such a sweetheart! 

if you are looking for a hot, sexy rockstar story ……. this is definitely A MUST READ! 

5 Drake and Lana are soulmate  stars! 


***ARC PROVIDED BY AUTHOR FOR HONEST AND SPOILER FREE REVIEW***


BOOK 1 : The Rocker That Holds Me (Nik & Emmie's Story)


BOOK 2 : The Rocker That Savors Me (Jesse & Layla's Story)


AUTHOR LINKS

FACEBOOK : 
https://www.facebook.com/terrianne.browning

GOODREADS : http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/6906208.Terri_Anne_Browning

TWITTER :
https://twitter.com/writerchicTAB

No comments:

Post a Comment