Johanna Walker is used to taking charge. But she’s about to meet someone who will make her lose control....
It has always been up to Johanna to care for her family, particularly her younger brother, Cole. With an absent father and a useless mother, she’s been making decisions based on what’s best for Cole for as long as she can remember. She even determines what men to date by how much they can provide for her brother and her, not on whatever sparks may—or may not—fly.
But with Cameron MacCabe, the attraction is undeniable. The sexy new bartender at work gives her butterflies every time she looks at him. And for once, Jo is tempted to put her needs first. Cam is just as obsessed with getting to know Jo, but her walls are too solid to let him get close enough to even try.
Then Cam moves into the flat below Jo’s, and their blistering connection becomes impossible to ignore. Especially since Cam is determined to uncover all of Jo’s secrets even if it means taking apart her defenses piece by piece.
My Review :
I was sooo anticipating this book to be released because is simply love On Dublin Street … i mean Braden & Joss just clicked in the most perfect sense. with this book I think something is missing although Cam is super hot….i feel i didn't have that much connection with Jo. but i love Jo and her relationship with his brother.
What I like :
- i got to read even a glimpse of Braden & Joss still strong
- the Nicolses gathering. i mean who doesn't want to have this kind of family? they are warm, welcoming and filled with love
- Cam's friends …. they are not assholes!
- Hannah…. i hope she gets her own book! i mean there's a story behind this girl!
- Uncle Mick
What I didn't like :
- Cam's first impression attitude to Jo
- super disappointed with Jo & Cole's mother
- Jo super low regard with herself.
i give this book 3 stars.