Tuesday, September 8, 2015

BOOK REVIEW : PAPER HEARTS by Claire Contreras



I lost her.

No, I didn't lose her. I threw her away.

She was my best friend.

I was never supposed to fall in love with her.

I was careless.

She was heartbroken.

I was doing fine until she came back into my life and reminded me what love was supposed to feel like.

When it's all said and done, she may not want to stay, but this time I'm going to do everything in my power to not let her go.

Let me tell you this after reading this book..... it will guarantee BIG FAT UGLY TEARS!!!!! ba-na-nas!!!! This book made me feel my heart is breaking! Like I dont want to ever stop reading!!! i wanted to know what happens but I dont want to turn the page because it means im a page closer to the end... and i dont want to stop reading Jensen and Mia!!!!!!!

First you need to read Torn Hearts to set the stage for your tears. Of course we know Jensen and Mia have long history and been separated during college years. then when Jensen came came he delivered the news to Mia he is to become a father. With all the devastation and betrayal Mia felt she cut all ties with Jensen. Then the need to be in Oliver and Elle's wedding ..... every emotion is raw and can be felt the tension is there! Gosh i love reading books (sigh) then Jensen finds out that Mia is moving to New York and be working there! Thus brings us to the heart achingly beautiful story of Paper Hearts.
 


For so long i have been reading romance novels but only this time i paused and really stopped reading and stared at nothing and thought that i wish i have someone i can talk to and love me and have the passion like Jensen does! i really love second chance stories!!! This is one of the books that you finished and read another one.... because honestly my feelings are still overwhelmed to start a new one.

I hope to anyone who would read this book will love it as much as i do, because Claire deserves our admiration. i just love her books and her words totally worth buying and reading!!!!


PAPER HEARTS : ANA RABACCA BOOK BLOG APPROVED!!!!

5 APPROVED STARS FOR JENSEN REYNOLDS!!!!


 Claire is a New York Times & USA Today Best Selling author, mother of two, wife of one, owner of three dogs, and breast cancer survivor.

She enjoys writing anything from children’s stories to erotic suspense, but her most notable work is a contemporary romance. When she’s not writing, she’s reading and dreaming about places she wants to visit.

Website:  http://clairecontreras.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment